“Seller” is defined as HASK LLC, Incorporated, and its Divisions.
“Customer” is defined as person or entity purchasing goods or service from Seller.
“Agreement” is defined as Terms and Conditions contained herein.
“EXW” (Ex Works) refers to international shipments; is an international trade term that describes an agreement in which the seller is required to make goods ready for pickup at his or own place of business. Exact definition differs by jurisdiction.
“FOB” is defined as Freight on Board, shipping point.
Return of merchandise must be authorized in writing by Seller, have Seller’s “Return Merchandise Authorization” (RMA) number and be accompanied by a copy of original packing slip verifying shipment from Seller’s plant or warehouse. Any request to return goods must be made within ten (10) days from the receipt of the goods by Purchaser.
- All returns will be subject to inspection. Returns must be in original container and in a resalable condition; no signs of contamination or damage and with no visible signs of having been installed.
- Certain products purchased from Seller that has been removed from the original packaging may not be returnable.
- Special order parts are subject to vendor return policy and may not be returnable. There will be a 10% return fee on the part(s) in addition to any vendor return fees if the part is returnable. Return freight charges from Seller to manufacturer will be applied.
- There will be no returns on any parts after 30 Days from purchase.
- There will be no refunds on freight charges.
Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable items may only be returned or cancelled upon the express written approval of Seller. If no such approval is granted, Customer remains responsible for payment of any and all invoices relating to such items. Any customized fabricated system sold to Customer shall be non-cancellable, non-returnable. In the event Seller grants Customer cancellation of an order or any part thereof, cancellation charges shall be paid by Customer to Seller as follows:
- Any and all work that is complete or scheduled for completion within thirty (30) days of the date of cancellation granted by Seller shall be invoiced to Customer and paid in full.
- For work-in-process, other than covered by item a) above, and any materials and supplies procured, or for which definite commitments have been made by Seller in connection with Customer’s order, the Customer shall pay the actual costs and overhead expenses determined in accordance with Seller’s normal accounting practices, plus a minimum of fifteen percent (15%), upon invoicing.
- All cost of storage, insurance, hauling, boxing or other costs in connection with material owned by Customer but on hand at Seller’s premises on account of cancellation shall be borne by the Customer.
FORM OF PAYMENT:
- Refunds, if issued, will be issued in the original form of payment minus shipping and handling fees unless otherwise stated. If the original form of payment is unavailable, store
credit may be issued at our discretion.
CHANGES TO THIS RETURN POLICY:
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS:
Using HASKLLC ’s Site and services signifies Your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If not in agreement with this policy, please do not use the Site or services. Your continued visits to the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed Your acceptance of those changes.
For questions about this Return Policy, the practices of HASKLLC, or Your dealings with the Site, please contact us: